Path of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Music For Extreme People

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zen of Screaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godkiller
Admin
Godkiller

The Zen of Screaming Empty
PostSubject: The Zen of Screaming   The Zen of Screaming I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:51 pm

When I heard of it, i just thought to myself if that shit is really gonna work and i bought both of them just to take a look at. It revealed to be Extraordinary!!! The first DVD comes with an audio CD with vocal exercises on it so you can practice wherever you are...It's hard but if you carry on with the practice, you may surely achieve anything you want to.
The second DVD is more about mastering Screaming and to tackle the finer points of extreme vocals! Plenty of performance and practice tips are included to help you get that gig and rise above the rest. Also good for those wishing to get the 411 on how to get the rasp in the voice without ripping up the vocal cords just as most of us used to do!!!
This DVD is a must-have for any Modern Vocalist
Back to top Go down
https://pathofdarkness.darkbb.com
jevin

The Zen of Screaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen of Screaming   The Zen of Screaming I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 am

Yeah I have the DVD too. Its really helpful stuff.

There are lots of exercises on the DVD. Practice that everyday and sure you'll get where you want to!
Back to top Go down

The Zen of Screaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path of Darkness :: Metal Instruments :: Vocals-
Jump to: